19 and Counting

17 October 2020

It's been 19 years since we said "I do" on that dreamy beach. 


Nineteen years. How quickly they've flown by.

Thank you for always encouraging me and championing me. Thank you for leading our family so well and for providing the best life I could have imagined for me and the kids, simply because you are in it. 

Nineteen years later and we've weathered some of life's storms together, haven't we? I couldn't have done it without you by my side. We've also shared the best of life's memories together and as a family. 
I love you more today than I ever could.

I'm praying we make it to our 50th anniversary, babe!
All my love, all my life. I choose you every single day. XOXO
   

We had the kids snap of photo of us before we headed out to dinner. 


Funny how he never ate or enjoyed sushi until our 8th anniversary when he actually gave it a try and now he chooses sushi every. single. time. #finebyme


We went to our favorite sushi restaurant in town, Okura. In December of last year, it moved to a new bigger location and this was the first time we visited. It was beautiful! 



We sat out on the patio and it was a lovely evening. 
We laughed, we reminisced, we dreamed, and we laughed some more.

Happy 19th, my love!  

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -