Friday Favorites

21 August 2020

It's that time again. I'm sharing all of my favorite things that have been happening around here lately.


My mom came to visit for a few days so spending time with her, playing ping pong, and watching Faith paint her nails was a favorite of mine.


Our little man has really blossomed in many ways during this Covid time (even my mom noticed a big difference in him). It makes me even more convinced that staying home while learning is such a valuable gift and blessing! Here he is working on his Kumon Math workbook. 


 School didn't stop for him during Covid. In fact, we ramped it up even more, simply because we had the extra time. Once a week, I have the girls helping me out with homeschooling lessons. They either choose an Art or Science project to do with him. It's had multiple benefits because he loves the one on one time with his sisters plus, it gives the girls an opportunity to plan a lesson and practice teaching as well. Win-win!


Grace is outside doing a moon crater experiment with him. 


 Sibling love is the just sweetest! 💕


Another fun thing that happened was that Faith got to go with dad to his CCW renewal class.
She's always been the kind of girl who's into stuff like that. #fearlessfaith
She was thrilled to have gotten a private lesson from the instructor.
    

Watch out, boys. This girl can shoot. 😝


"Sword fights" with daddy and watching Zach in all his boyhood has been a favorite to witness.    


 The closeness and laughter I see in these siblings is such a joy! Even when it seems like they're torturing their little brother... you can see he actually loves it. 😊





This week, I was busy with last minute Back to School Prep. We typically do school year round (the girls get the month of August off) so I actually did most of this a few months ago but this week, I just made sure all my ducks were in order because we'll be starting back up right after we return from vacation. I love feeling organized, even if it doesn't last very long. 😜 


Our last vacay of the summer is right around the corner so we're taking some time this weekend to really sit down and research our must-do bucket list while we're in the Carolina's. I'm not looking forward to the long flight (with masks) but I am looking forward to all the fun adventures and making new memories with my favorite people! 


After having the LONGEST spring ever, I feel like summer flew by. 
Here's to #summerslaststand

Hoping to savor every moment!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -