Happy Anniversary!

18 October 2019

18 years ago, I married the love of my life and we had our whole future ahead of us.


Fast forward to today and I cannot believe the life God has given us.


 Through every hill and valley, the Lord has been so faithful and gracious to us.


We celebrated with a night out and dinner at Pacifica.
#gratefultohave2amazingteenagersathome


Not the best lighting but definitely the best company.💕


We are so BLESSED and I don't take that for granted.

Is our marriage perfect? Of course not.
It seems like some days, we disagree on more things than we agree upon.
However, we agree on the most important things: we are both sinners in need of forgiveness and we would be hopeless with God. You see, we are past the point where marriage comes easy. I don't mind saying that because it's true. But just because you have to work at something, doesn't mean it's any less important.
In fact, in many ways, it becomes more valuable. Marriage is God's way of sanctifying us- refining us and making us more like Christ.

I first met Morgan when I was 24 years old. He was 32. For more than half of my life now, he's been in it.
I don't regret one single day with him and I still consider him one of my greatest gifts from God.
The fact that I get to be his wife for life is both an enormous privilege and an undeserved blessing.
He's the real deal. After 18 years of marriage, I couldn't love him more.

'Til death do us part, baby.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -