Life Lately

23 January 2018

Life lately in the new year has been a lot about learning and school around here.
Especially for my little guy.


He loves to do "school."
Personally, I like to think he loves spending one-on-one time with his mama. 😄  


Anytime he watches his beloved Paw Patrol, he's been really good about wearing his glasses.
My heart just bursts when I see his little face! 💖


He's also been amazing at wearing his eye patch on his own. No complaints now that he's older.
That face! Love this boy so much.😍


So, the reason why he wears glasses is because he's far-sighted in his left eye. In order to strengthen it, we're encouraged to patch his right eye whenever possible. After 8 years old, patching becomes ineffective so we're trying to sneak it in whenever we can.
  

Like when I let him watch phonics videos on the computer.


Traveling in style to lunch by boat!


Karen, the birthday girl is having so much fun!

Love my girlfriend, Hailey!


A lovely celebratory lunch with the ladies and a gorgeous view.


Give him all the bumpy terrain and he's a happy camper.


Your future is bright, kid!


Soaking up the amazing winter we're having in the desert!


Chop, chop, chop...


Grace wanted to get her hair cut short again. She's always been so brave when it comes to her hair!


Faith got her long hair trimmed, too. My pretty young ladies are getting so big!


Toddlers and handprints are just about the cutest thing ever.


He's actually my neatest kid so painting with him doesn't make me all crazy. 😜


He never says no to paint. Look at that joy!


We made mommy and me jellyfish.


He loves organizing and putting things in a detailed row.
His letter recognition and phonics game is superb!  


 The girls met up with Christina and Uncle Ben at Super Motorcross in Anaheim over the weekend.


 This was their 3rd year going with daddy and like always, they had a blast!


 Look at these cuddly cute cousins! 💕


 After being sick all weekend, he still beats me at matching EVERY TIME!


 Feeling better and back to school. He was so proud of writing his K's!


K is for kite!



This stopped me in my tracks. I stayed home all weekend and cleaned up throw up. I rocked a sick child at midnight and was doing laundry in the middle of the night. When I wasn't doing that, I was working with the girls on their speech events for their upcoming tournament this week. Faithfulness is what God asks of me and this was such a good reminder. Faithfulness in the mundane when no one else is watching, but Him.
I remember a time when I prayed for the things I have now. What a privilege it is to be called to care for the precious children He's given me. I love them all so much.

What is He calling you to be faithful with?


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -