Twelve

14 October 2013

adventurous life

To my husband, my love, my best friend and partner in adventure,

Life would be so boring without you. Who else would take me on new and exciting adventures? I’ve been so blessed by all the wonderful experiences and places we’ve traveled (both near and far) over the last 12+ years. Too many beautiful memories to count. (And still counting!)  

However, the greatest adventure we share is not the kind that requires luggage or passports. Together, we are learning to be brave, to do the hard and holy things, and ultimately, lose ourselves, for the sake of finding something much, much greater.  

Thank you for being the best travel partner a girl could ask for. For never letting go of my hand and for leading me along this amazing journey. Your love and devotion has always been the beacon of my courage. It has made all the difference in my life.

Forever grateful. Forever yours.

XOXO, Catherine

Happy 12th!

Old Wedding Photos 021A

I have found the one whom my soul loves. -Song of Solomon 3:4

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -