Ministry Happenings

24 July 2020



Last month, we made signs to celebrate the homecoming of my friend, Holly's new baby. 
Holly and I have been friends for many years. She's the talented friend who designs our Christmas Cards each year. 


Of course, I had to go over ASAP to meet the little guy. 


Here's another peek at Mighty Zion. 


And here is a sweet photo of the whole Priest family.
I am so happy for them! What an incredible adoption story and testimony they have. 
God is so so good!!


We also managed to squeeze in a meeting the day before church had to close it's doors again. 
Even through the pandemic time, the Lord impressed upon me that our families who serve in orphan care, really needed some time for encouragement and fellowship. I'm so glad I listened and went ahead to plan a meeting. It was so wonderful to be able to gather together with our One Less Community.


This picture makes me so happy!
Look at all of our precious One Less babies and their mamas.
These sisters in Christ are amazing!! 


We also had the opportunity to pray for the Priests and celebrate Zion's homecoming with cake afterwards.
Adoption is so beautiful! 

And this week, I was honored to be interviewed by Zack Seals of Remnant Radio.  



He did his entire segment on: What does scripture say about adoption?
You can catch that and my full 3-part interview on Remnant Radio's Facebook page.  

What an honor and privilege it is to be able to encourage others towards God's heart for orphans.
And what a JOY it is for me to walk alongside families as they bring new children into their homes and lives.



2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -