March 2020 Book Review

31 March 2020


I read 5 books this month #hellocoronavirus and I enjoyed them all. 
The one that stands out to me though is Levi Lusko's, Through the Eyes of a Lion.



Talk about stewarding your pain well. Man, oh man...

The Lusko's unexpectedly lost their 5 year old daughter and this book chronicles the unimaginable grief they went through. But more than that, Levi shows us how grief can also be a powerful gateway to impact others towards the real calling and relationship God has for each one of us in this broken world. 

Jesus tells us in John 16:33, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. 
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

If you've ever lost someone dear, read this book.
If you're afraid of pain or death, read this book.
If you want to read something so riveting you can't put it down, read this book.
If you've ever questioned why God would allow such tragedy, read this book.
If you need to be reminded that this is not our home, read this book.
If you need an extra dose of courage today, read this book. 

I'll be surprised if this isn't one of my Top 3 books this year. 

I'm slowly making my way towards my goal of 50. 
12/50

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -