Zach Loses His First Tooth

27 February 2020

This week, my baby lost his first tooth.


 His tooth had been wiggly for weeks and I knew the time was coming soon.


He was excited for the Tooth Fairy to pay him a visit.
So much so that he didn't sleep well that night and kept checking under his pillow.🙈


Somehow, the Tooth Fairy managed to sneak in Zach's room and snag the tooth while leaving a quarter. 🙌 (Good job, daddy!)
You can already see his new tooth coming in.

Zach handled losing his first tooth like a champ.
There has been no doubt lately that he's having a growth spurt.
My baby is no longer a baby and although some days, I wish I could just freeze time and he would stay just the way he is, of course I know that isn't possible. I am so happy and grateful that he is healthy, growing, thriving, and maturing.

We love you so much, buddy!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -