Cabo Summer Vacation Part 1

02 September 2019

A couple of weeks ago, we flew to Cabo to spend some time family time relaxing.
We had just finished lunch at Tacos Guss (which has the best tongue tacos!) and walked around town to do some shopping.


Zach found some trinkets that he liked.


 Zach and the Vaquero.





 The little beach below our condo called Playa Cabo Bello.


 Zach tries snorkeling.




 He loved it!


 The view from our condo at night.


 Santa Maria Bay.


 Enjoying the shade.


 My family. 💞


 Snorkeling.





 My little fish. 🐠


Cute thing!


Always photo bombing. 😂


Kisses for mama. 😗

We saw tons of fish at Santa Maria Bay. Partly because we brought bread and fed them underwater. 
It kind of creeped me out because I like to snorkel and see fish but I don't like it when the fish are SO CLOSE to me that I feel like they are touching me! The family enjoyed watching me squirm in the water and run out. 😂


Back at our condo, the girls loved eating lunch at the swim up bar.


Playing Skip-Bo on our back deck.


 Zach liked checking out the view.


We also saw lots of iguanas.


We fed them hibiscus flowers by the pool and watched them chomp away.


We spent our first 5 days here before we moved over to another place, closer to town.

Cabo Part 2 & 3, coming up next!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -