First Beach Day of the Summer

11 July 2016

 We made it to the ocean!


 He was very tentative about the ocean this time.


 He's been noticing and saying, "flag" every time he sees one. The beach had plenty!


My guys.


 Helping daddy with the umbrella.


 Grace enjoys a warm sand blanket.


 Taking a walk with daddy.


 Making his scrunchy face.


 Trying to balance.


Faith's sand art.


Cheese!


My baby!


The family.


 Busy working.


 Making friends.


 Watching the girls play.



My little beach bum.


 I scream, you scream.


"Watch me balance on this pole, mom."



We made it to our first beach trip of the summer and as usual, it was worth the long drive. 

This time, to our surprise, Zach was scared of the waves. Which was weird because he's never been afraid of anything. I think it must have been the roaring sound and the power of the ocean as he stood at the water's edge. He avoided going near the water for most of the day but he happily busied himself playing in the sand, making new friends, and people watching.

I think I remember the girls reacting the same way when they were about two. Thankfully, they got over it and now they love the beach! Hopefully, Zach will eventually, too.


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -