IKEA Spice Rack {TURNS} Bookshelf

18 September 2013

Ikea Spice Rack
Here it is. A $4 spice rack from IKEA. Nothing special, right?

Book shelves 023
We painted ours white.

Book shelves 025
A little weekend project.

Book shelves 027
Which turned into a bookshelf… for our bathrooms!
So, the toilet happens to be one of the girls’ favorite places to read. For about a year now, books have been habitually piling up in the bathroom. Although I love that my children are avid readers, I did not like the fact that the books ended up on the bathroom floor. Yuck!
Not the most ideal place for cleanliness OR clutter.
I finally decided to come up with an easy way to get the books off the floor.
Enter Pinterest…
Many of the bookshelf ideas were great but they were more designed for a bedroom. I needed something compact and low profile. This fit the bill perfectly!
We waited for weeks to visit a nearby IKEA (our closet one is 2 hours away). Last weekend, while visiting my family, we were finally able to make a stop into the Carson store.
We now have a bookshelf in each of our bathrooms. No more books on the floor!! Yippee!!
Happy Reading!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -